We have in both the AVS and Mongoose Ranges real time GPS Tracking Systems which are tracked via either text message or internet. GPS Tracking is an affordable, versatile and easy to use full real time tracking system that can be used to effectively monitor and secure virtually any asset. Whether it is your own personal use car, boat or jet ski, or one van to a fleet of hundreds we have options to suit. You can use the Mongoose and AVS GPS trackers with just a mobile phone - no need for a website. All you need is a GPS tracker - a GSM SIM card - and a mobile phone. A Smart-phone is best as GPS locations can be seen on the phones own maps.
The second more detailed way to monitor your asset is via an on-line website that records all vehicle movements captured by a GPS tracker that is fitted to your vehicle(s).
- It records all engine start and stop times and plots the travel history every 30 seconds for you to re-play at any time.
- See on screen live where your vehicle is now, and travel history.
- Displays time, date, speed, nearest street address, engine start/stop times.
- View, print or save travel reports on your computer.
- 24/7 access to your password protected account.
- The website also saves your travel history for at least 2 years, so no need to print regular reports(Mongoose M-track)
MONGOOSE PT890 G.P.S TRACKER
- $299 Tracker unit only
- $450 installed for the Tracker unit and sim card with $20 credit.
- Free website tracking via the website or phone app.
- No monthly fee
- 2 degrees sim card required.
It can be as simple or as feature-packed as you choose.
- FREE mobile APP - NO FEES
- FREE website - NO FEES
- Uses mobile data for low-cost operation
- Password protected logon
- 'Account' login for multiple trackers
- Live track your vehicle(s) on your smart phone, tablet or PC
- History playback (continuous 6 months)
- Print/save travel reports
- 3-hour battery back-up
- Power disconnect alert function
- Uses LBS (cell sites) for location when no GPS available
- Maximum of 3 authorised 'users'
- Time adjustable for daylight saving
- Engine immobiliser (starter motor only - see cautionary note below)
- Geo-fence - sets permitted travel area - multiples can be set
- Arm/Disarm function for alerts
- ALERTS FOR: Ignition - Shock - Geo-fence in/out - Speed - Move - Low power - Power disconnect
- 2-year product warranty
ENGINE IMMOBILISER CAUTION
Mongoose only recommends immobilisation of the engine starter as this is the safest method. The stopping of an engine via the ignition or fuel pump whilst being driven may have dangerous consequences.
AVS G.P.S Tracker - $549 installed
Monthly fee for website tracking $25 inc GST per device
No fixed Contract.
Add this to an existing AVS alarm system for added security.
Real time tracking – AVS Tracking updates frequently with distance, time or turn, giving highly accurate journey information. You can easily follow the path of your asset on the map – no big jumps or gaps.
Live view – at a glance see the location of the tracker on a map in real time and view progress on the map. AVS GPS Tracking uses Google maps which ensure up to date mapping plus the benefits of street view and Google search. And if you have more than one tracker view them all on one map.
Replay history – replay trip history on the map including stop points and time spent at each stop. Simply select the date and time range of the journey to view the exact trip you wish to see. This is a quick and easy way to monitor vehicle use such as with the family car or to review a fishing trip or car rally.
Reporting – download easy to use, straight forward reports directly from AVS GPS Tracking. This includes trip information and event reporting (great for monitoring how often the family car was over 100km/hr on Saturday evening).
Alerts – real time alerts can be sent to your screen, phone or email for such things as alarm trigger, geo-fence, and over speed alert.
Geo-fences – easily set up a geo-fence and be alerted if the tracker moves outside the set boundary.
Integration – your AVS GPS tracker can work independently or be integrated with an AVS car alarm (or most other brands of alarm) for maximum security.